Terms & Conditions
- For new enrolment in 2020/21 into Beaconhouse School the total fees payable will be the Registration Fee + Security Deposit + One Month Fee. One school year comprises of 3 terms. Fees are payable to BEACONHOUSE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Registration Fee is a one-time non- refundable nor transferable payment upon the student being granted admission to the school. Tuition Fees are not transferable. Entrance Assessment is a one-time non-refundable payment upon the child taking the test.
- Parent shall pay additional monies necessary to top-up the deposit to maintain it’s equivalence to one term’s tuition fee on or before the commencement of the relevant academic term.
- For foreign student’s, the visa must be approved by Immigration to be accepted into Beaconhouse Schools.
- All applicable school fees related to a term are due and payable prior to commencement of the term. School fees must be paid even in the case of absence due to injury, illness or any other cause.
- The School reserves the right to refuse entry to the school to any student whose fees are outstanding for more than thirty (30) days. A penalty of RM50.00 will be levied for late payment of fees.
- Siblings Discounts
- The School recognises the impact the cost of education can have on families with multiple children.
- In an effort to assist families considering Beaconhouse, the School has established a tuition fee discount for families with multiple siblings.
- The following applies;
The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th child will be given a 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% discount respectively.
If there is more than 5 children, the 20% discount is applicable.
- Definition of sibling: The student must be one of two or more children (biological and both parents in common).
- This discount is not available to family members outside the sibling relationship such as stepbrothers/sisters, cousins etc.
- (This discount is applicable for the entire duration of each sibling’s study at Beaconhouse Schools)
- Miscellaneous charges includes but not limited to library, resources, lab and technology fees. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.